Artificial Intelligence and Agile Marketing Solution
Get insights on the future of marketing with topics ranging from Agile Marketing Strategy, Artificial Intelligence Strategy Design, Southeast Asia Consumer Insight, Marketing Automation Solution HubSpot, Cross-cultural Marketing Artificial Intelligence, and Agile Organization in Multi-cultural Marketing Environments.
The integration of Strategy, Execution and Transformation is necessary to maximize the efficiency of Digital Marketing.
Discover the answers to the future of Digital Marketing at the 2019 Global Digital Marketing S.E.T
Change is everywhere - Innovation, A.I for customer experience
- Mastering Marketing Innovation and Technology
Transform into Agile Marketing, Marketing will need to be agile under rapidly changing digital consumer and digital media environment
- Reinvention of Agile Marketing
The era of artificial intelligence marketing has come, so are you going to be defeated or leverage on it?
- AI in a constantly changing marketing environment and our response to it
Timely market entry to South East Asia is critical. Learn from SEA local market expert about your target SEA consumer
- South East Asia, from Korean holiday destination to our focusing market
Let's automate our manual marketing work
- HubSpot, the world's No.1 marketing automation tool, debut in Korea
Discover how to enter the Chinese Market by reviewing successful overseas fashion company cases
- Chinese eCommerce market entry formula for success
Changes to customer experience made by A.I Chatbot - Facebook A.I messenger Campaign
- Utilize A.I Chatbot to deliver Cross-cultural marketing
How to be truly agile for high-performing cross-cultural team
- Cultural Agility for global, international or local business growth
Global CMO at Mercer, World's biggest HR consulting firm Mercer
CMO at Barnes & Noble, Executive partner at Ogilvy, Senior marketing director at JCPenney, Founder of 3 start up businesses.
CMO of the year 2017 (US Internet Marketing Association)
LG Electronics Gangnam R&D Center
(Serveone Kangnam building)
2621 Nambusunhwan-ro, Dogok-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Yangjae Station (Line 3, Shinbundang line) Exit 4.
Recommend to use public transportation.